FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.Are Grow Gorgeous products vegan?
All the new Grow Gorgeous formulations are suitable for vegans and contain no animal derivatives.
2. Is the Grow Gorgeous range gluten free?
All GG products are gluten free.
3. Are Grow Gorgeous products tested on animals?
At Grow Gorgeous we do not test our products on animals. We are a cruelty free brand.
ALL Cosmetic products sold in Europe are not tested on animals. This is true whether or not the product makes an ‘animal friendly’ claim.
The ban on animal testing of cosmetic products in the EU came into effect in September 2004. It has been illegal to test cosmetic product on animals in Europe since that time. In the UK, testing of cosmetic products was banned in 1997.
4. Do Grow Gorgeous products contain ingredients derived from bees?
There are no ingredients derived from bees in Grow Gorgeous products.
5. Can men use Grow Gorgeous?
The majority of our product
range will work effectively on your hair, regardless of your gender.
6. What is the fragrance used in Grow Gorgeous? How do the products smell?
Most of our Grow Gorgeous products are fragranced with our signature scent. It’s a long lasting fragrance with citrus top notes of orange blossom and a hint of green fruit and vanilla, leading to intense woody, amber and sandalwood notes, layered with delicate florals, warm spice and musk.
Volume Root Stimulating Primer is a fresh scent with rosemary, peppermint, spearmint, floral citrus and green
7. Are Grow Gorgeous products safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?
All cosmetic products are assessed for safety before they are allowed on the market. That assessment is by qualified experts who understand cosmetics may be used by women who are pregnant, or who might not be aware they are pregnant at the time. Unless cosmetics are not safe for use in pregnancy, they would not be placed on the market.
If you have any concerns about products that you are using during pregnancy, we recommend that you consult a medical professional.
8. Can I use the serums on my eyebrows and eyelashes?
Do not apply to eyelashes or eyebrows.
9. Can I use the range on coloured hair? Will it affect my hair colour?
Our products can be used on coloured hair and have been specifically
formulated with enhanced shine in mind.
10. Is the Hair Growth Serum suitable for use whilst receiving chemotherapy or other medical treatment?
We haven’t done any testing to confirm if this product would be suitable for use during chemotherapy and other medical treatments. Treatment, such as chemotherapy can affect the skin’s sensitivity and can have lots of other side effects too, so we advise to speak with your Doctor/Physician before you use Grow Gorgeous products.
11. Are the oils in Grow Gorgeous sustainably sourced?
We understand the importance of sourcing our
ingredients safely and ethically. That is why we work with a number of
material suppliers to ensure our ingredients are sourced respecting the surrounding environment.
12. Do Grow Gorgeous products expire?
Grow Gorgeous products have a shelf-life of 30 months unopened. The Period After Opening Symbol (PAO) displayed on packaging identifies the useful lifetime of the product after it has been opened. The PAO is always accompanied by the lifespan of the product in months (number of months followed by “M”) – which can appear either on or next to the open jar symbol.
13. What is the difference between the Hair Growth Serum and the Hair Growth Serum Intense?
If you simply want thicker, fuller hair you should choose the regular serum. If want an extra boost, choose the serum intense.
Hair Growth Serum: For those whose hair is already pretty fabulous but could do with a boost to thickness and overall health.
Hair Growth Serum Intense:If you’re struggling with hair that looks thin and flat, our Hair Growth Serum Intense has been expertly formulated to combat these concerns.
14. Should I use the Hair Growth Serum or Volume Root Stimulating Primer, can I use both or should I use one or the other?
Our products are designed to
complement each other. A serum and a primer make a perfect partnership. The
Hair Growth Serum is meant for
everyday use and works over time, whilst the Volume Root Stimulating Primer offers a quick 10 minutes of scalp stimulation, which you would probably use once or twice a week.
15. When should I apply my Hair Growth Serum?
Use growth serum daily, morning (it’s non greasy!) or
night. Apply 20 drops across the scalp & massage into the roots. Work the
through the lengths of your hair. The serum can be used on dry or towel-dried hair.
16. What is a cleansing conditioner & why should we use it instead of a traditional shampoo & conditioner duo?
Unlike our Cleansing Conditioners, many traditional products can strip your hair of its natural oils. Our Curl Defining Cleansing Conditioner combines low foam cleansing with deep conditioning, in just 1 step, so just to be clear, you do not need to use Shampoo with your Cleansing Conditioner.
This no-shampoo method is a gentle all-in-one formula
containing little surfactants to leave your hair feeling clean, intensely
moisturised and conditioned in one step.
17. Are Grow Gorgeous products sold in China?
We ship customer orders to China for our customers who
order through cn.growgorgeous.com, growgorgeous.com or growgorgeous.co.uk but
we have no direct/official retailers in China.
18. If the Hair Growth Serums freeze are they still useable?
If your Hair Serum freezes, simply let it warm up and then use as normal. The efficacy, viscosity and texture will not have been affected.
19. My Hair Growth Serum Intense appears to be a slightly different colour to when I ordered it before. Is this ok?
Due to natural ingredients
in this product, slight colour variations may occur. This does not affect the
texture or the efficacy of the product.
20. My serum smells very slightly different to before, is this okay?
Due to natural ingredients
in this product, slight odour variations may occur which might slightly impact
the Grow Gorgeous signature smell.